Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Well, my first post.

Hey my name is Chris. I am a senior at Apple Valley and I am looking forward to going to UMD to study Mass Communications at the College of Liberal Arts next year. I guess one of the main reasons I chose to start this blog is to just get a feel for what it may be like pursuing a career in the path that I have chosen. Now something that you should know about me is that I am a HUGE sports fan. I follow basically any sport, any team (mainly MN whoop whoop!). In 5 years I see myself hopefully working with some relation to sports in the field of Mass Media/Communications. Now this blog will help me share step by step my process to and through college. With everything that I am going through now, this may be an interesting journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment