Monday, December 12, 2011

Inspired

I am a college student at the University of Minnesota-Duluth. I am an average college student, average GPA, and I do not play any major sports. I go out on the weekend and party with my friends. But, just last night I pushed my comfort zone while eating a pot brownie. Now, for some, this may seem like a bit of an over exaggeration, but my body has become less accustomed to any type of drug since being diagnosed with depression. The result of this happening was me taking a step back and analyzing if I was truly happy with the way my life was going. The answer to this was no. So, with this new and INSPIRED mindset, I decided that I wanted to change my life for the better. My goal is to: Not drink. Not smoke weed. Not smoke or chew tobacco. Having a list of "don'ts," I also made a list of "do's." I would like to work out at least every other day, eat healthier, and get more sleep. My goal is to get in the best shape of my life, and I believe by extracting all of these bad things from my life and replacing them with good, I can accomplish this goal. For the next month, I am going to be writing a blog entry every night, documenting my progress at the gym, as well as how I am feeling overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment