Monday, December 12, 2011

Inspired Post #1

I decided not to wait until New Year's Eve to create a New Year's Resolution for myself. So, today I started the journey to the best shape of my life. Today, I worked out at 4:30 until about 6:30 p.m. I did an upper body workout and finished with some abs. My bench has moved up in the last week, doing 3 sets of 12 at 155 lbs. This, and the overhead military press are my main goals of improvement at the moment. I finished my workout with a quick 3 sets of abs before dinner. From the gym I went straight to the Dining Center. For dinner, I had meatballs and mashed potatoes, a bowl of cottage cheese, and a plate of salad with blue Powerade on the side. For "dessert," I had an apple, bringing 3 back to my room for snacks during the day. After day 1 of working out, I weighed 168.4 lbs. My goal is to gain muscle and weight. This day felt really good. I feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment